Welcome to our first episode, all about the weather! Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Three questions to ask people when you first meet them
- English people love talking about the weather, but Colombians aren’t so interested – their weather stays the same all around the year. Why?
- How to ask about the weather
- How to tell people that it’s hot, cold, raining, or sunny
- Four cool phrases from the “streets”, talking about… The weather!
We’ll be honest… This was one of earlier recordings, and the audio quality isn’t the greatest. We will be re-recording soon, however! As you work through the course, we figure out how to record ourselves much better 🙂
Rob: Hola a todos, y bienvenidos a Spanish Obsessed beginners podcast number one. Yo soy Rob
Lis: Yo soy Lis
Rob: Hola Lis
Lis: Hola Rob, hola a todos
Rob: ¿Cómo estás?
Lis: Muy muy bien, gracias, ¿tú cómo estás?
Please upgrade your membership to view the rest of this section:
Exercises coming soon!